COLOURING - THE STRESS-FREE WAY TO STUDY ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
Are you looking for an easy and effective way to learn and revise A&P?
Colouring is the perfect alternative to hours of reading, it is fun, creative and a proven learning technique. Gain a deeper understanding by putting pencils to paper and improve your ability to retain knowledge and recall it in classes, exams or out in practice.
It′s ideal for visual learners - you'll learn without even realising it
- Now packed with even more: the second edition introduces new figures to colour in, new activity types, and a range of additional topics.
- Intuitive design using an innovative two step approach: test your knowledge by labelling the diagrams then add colour to the illustrations.
- Packed with information but simple and easy to follow
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781529732115
- ISBN-10: 1529732115
- Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd
- Publish Date: February 2021
- Dimensions: 11.69 x 8.27 x 0.54 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Page Count: 256