Updated with NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses 2018-20
The all-in-one care planning resource
Here's the step-by-step guidance you need to develop individualized plans of care while also honing your critical-thinking and analytical skills. You'll find about 160 care plans in all, covering acute, community, and home-care settings across the life span. Each plan features...
- Client assessment database for each medical condition
- Complete listings of nursing diagnoses organized by priority
- Diagnostic studies with explanations of the reason for the test and what the results mean
- Actions and interventions with comprehensive rationales
- NANDA, NIC, and NOC's most recent guidelines and terminology
- Evidence-based citations
- Index of nursing diagnoses and their associated disorders
See what students are saying...
Very straightforward and user-friendly "An excellent clinical care resource for nurses and nursing students alike. I found it especially helpful the way the book organized the most commonly relevant nursing diagnoses associated with each major condition (in prominent headers and text boxes), managing to summarize them in concise, yet informative sections." -ShuaiNan Fang
Nursing Care Plans."Best thing I have bought while in Nursing School. Has helped me with all my care plans."--Diana Davison
Excellent book "Great book for anyone who is writing care plans All evidence based rationales included Good luck to all in nursing school "--PatDon
Prioritized interventions and rationales that I love.This is the BEST care planning book that..."This is the BEST care planning book that I have purchased...and I have purchased several. This one gives you a complete rundown of a condition - pathophysiology, classification, etiology, statistics, glossary of terms, related concerns, labs/diagnostic procedures, patient need categories with symptoms, priorities, goals, diagnoses, actions and interventions AND rationales for each...yes, each This book will not have every disease/condition, but it has a lot. Wonderful tool when you are beginning to construct care plans. I wish I had it earlier. Highly recommend buying both of them together."--C.M.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780803660861
- ISBN-10: 0803660863
- Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
- Publish Date: January 2019
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Page Count: 1040