Get ready to take a deep dive into all the world's waters
Embark on a captivating tour of the waters that cover 70 percent of our planet See our oceans come to life in mind-blowing detail. This is the ultimate children's visual encyclopedia about the awe-inspiring blue planet
- Look closer, "wow" facts, and data boxes provide additional information about each topic
- Catalog pages give succinct profiles of animals and geographical features
- Stunning double-page images show Earth's ocean at its most astonishing This children's educational book is packed with informative text and incredible facts about the ocean -- from animals and habitats to ocean exploration and climate change. The innovative design combined with high-quality images and graphics demonstrate key concepts beautifully and make complex subjects easy to understand. See what happens underwater Based on the latest research and up-to-date information, you'll find everything from tiny plankton and giant whales to coral reefs and depth zones. This ocean encyclopedia for kids is the perfect reference resource for school projects or at-home learning.
Ocean: A Visual Encyclopedia is part of the series of award-winning, best-selling DK children encyclopedias that have been completely revised. More than just a catalog of facts and photos -- it's a visual celebration of the history of all life on Earth.
- ISBN-13: 9781465436641
- ISBN-10: 1465436642
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: July 2015
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Page Count: 256
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12