Come meet Erin. Like you, she has struggled with many questions about being a girl.
- Why does it matter that God created men and women?
- Why did God make guys and girls so different?
- Why does gender (that's just a fancy word for the traits that make girls girls and boys boys) matter anyway?
In this book, Erin sets out on a journey to learn from God's Word who she is. After all, God is the one who made her and the only One who can really answer her questions.
She learns that whether you're a mega tomboy, a pretty-pretty princess, or someone somewhere in between, God has a plan for your girlhood that goes way beyond ribbons and curls. You were made to bring God glory, and the purpose of your design is to point to Him.
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Journey to Discover Who She Is is one in a series of four books, which can be read in any order. The other titles are:
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Journey to Discover Truth
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Plan for Radical Faith
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Mission to Make a Difference
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780802406439
- ISBN-10: 0802406432
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Dimensions: 5.63 x 6.09 x 0.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
- Page Count: 80
- Reading Level: Ages 10-14