Readers of all ages will enjoy the challenge of discovering the answers to--or being stumped by--these interactive mysteries. In brief paragraphs and black-and-white illustrations, award-winning author Sandy Silverthorne and John Warner present 70 puzzles, each with a logical aha answer that requires thinking outside the box. Clues and answers are included in separate sections.
A man is looking at a clock that displays the correct time, but he doesn't know what time it is. Why not?
- The man can see and tell time perfectly well.
- The clock is normal and in plain sight.
- More than one clock is in the room.
Each clock in the room is displaying a different time, so he doesn't know which one is correct.
Hours of wholesome entertainment is practically guaranteed
- ISBN-13: 9780736954723
- ISBN-10: 0736954724
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: July 2013
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 176