"We've all had situations in our lives where we just couldn't see how we'd make it through another day. With this book, you'll be encouraged and lifted up by Rachel, a friend who understands how to seek God's strength and healing in the midst of the pain "
--Lysa TerKeurst, author of It's Not Supposed to Be This WayLearn to overcome obstacles--one step at a time through your faith in God. Life often sends hard things our way: illness, financial struggles, broken relationships, and so many kinds of loss. Sometimes we can't imagine a way forward. So how do we keep going when everything is going wrong? Rachel Wojo has learned that hope rises to greet us when we find the strength to take One. More. Step. Like you, Rachel has faced experiences that crushed her dreams of the perfect life: a failing marriage, a daughter's heartbreaking diagnosis, and more. In this book she transparently shares her pain and empathizes with yours, then points you to the path of God's Word, where you'll find hope to carry you forward. One More Step gives you permission to ache freely--and helps you believe that life won't always be this hard. No matter the circumstances you face, through these pages you'll learn to:
- run to God's Word when discouragement strikes
- replace feelings of despair with the truth of Scripture
- persevere through out-of-control circumstances and gain a more intimate relationship with Jesus Rachel identifies the reasons you may tempted to quit and shows you where to find the courage to keep going, one step at a time. You're not alone. So don't give up. God won't let you down. That's a promise.
- ISBN-13: 9781601427380
- ISBN-10: 1601427387
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Publish Date: October 2015
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 224