One Pan, Two Plates : More Than 70 Complete Weeknight Meals for Two (One Pot Meals, Easy Dinner Recipes, Newlywed Cookbook, Couples Cookbook)
One pan + fresh ingredients = dinner for twoThis cookbook for two includes more than 70 recipes specially created to fill exactly two plates. With an emphasis on reducing prep time and the usual sink full of dishes, cooking instructor Carla Snyder serves up the ideal couple's guide to simple, complete, and truly delicious meals--imagine Balsamic Braised Chicken Thighs with Figs and Creamy Polenta or Thyme-Rubbed Salmon with Shallots and Caramelized Cauliflower Risotto--that can be made in one skillet, in less than 60 minutes. - More than 70 tasty and easy to prepare recipes that couples can make together in 60 minutes or less.
- Includes recipes for home-cooked pasta, grains, sandwiches, beef, pork, chicken, and seafood, plus wine or beer pairings for each dish.
- From Three Cheese Mac with Crispy Prosciutto to Pad Thai, Croque Madame, Lamb Korma, Catfish Tacos with Chipotle Slaw, and so many more, there is an easy dinner recipe to satisfy every craving. Forget asking the question What's for dinner? and embrace the simple, healthful, and delicious meals offered in One Pan, Two Plates. From newlyweds to empty nesters, there is something for everyone in this one pot meals cookbook. One Pan, Two Plates makes a delightfully tasty gift that encourages quality time spent in the kitchen
- ISBN-13: 9781452106700
- ISBN-10: 1452106703
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publish Date: March 2013
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Page Count: 208