A robust, authentic model for creating and clearly articulating a personal leadership philosophy
Based on leadership expert Mike Figliuolo's popular "Leadership Maxims" training course, One Piece of Paper teaches decisive, effective leadership by taking a holistic approach to defining one's personal leadership philosophy. Through a series of simple questions, readers will create a living document that communicates their values, passions, goals and standards to others, maximizing their leadership potential.
- Outlines a clear approach for identifying a concise and meaningful set of personal leadership maxims by which leaders can live their lives
- Explains and applies four basic aspects of leadership: leading yourself, leading the thinking, leading your people, and leading a balanced life
- Generates a foundational document that serves as a touchstone for leaders and their teams
Simple, applicable, and without pretense, One Piece of Paper provides a model for real leadership in the real world.
- ISBN-13: 9781118049594
- ISBN-10: 1118049594
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: October 2011
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.37 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.98 pounds
- Page Count: 256