The devotional companion to the New York Times bestselling One Thousand Gifts, this book will be your daily guide to giving thanks and finding joy amid the struggles of life.
Renew your appreciation for the breathtaking beauty that surrounds us in life's simplest details. Encouraging you to reflect even deeper on the concepts explored in her bestselling book One Thousand Gifts, Ann Voskamp offers sixty wisdom-soaked devotions, complete with scriptures, prayers, reflection questions, and space to record your own insights.
As practical as it is profound, this devotional offers real life transformation with intentional space to begin the radical habit of thanking God for your own one thousand gifts. The endless grace of our overflowing God is meant to be experienced directly. The most important thing is simply to begin.
This devotional contains:
- 60 reflections for two months of daily devotional study
- Bible verses and prayers in each chapter
- Space at the end of each chapter to write notes
- A special section with one thousand lines to journal your own list of gratitude
When you pick up a pen and this book, you can change your life. Take the dare to fully live God is waiting to bless you with the greatest gift of all: more and more of Himself.
For extended study into this message, pick up the original One Thousand Gifts book and the One Thousand Gifts video study and study guide.
- ISBN-13: 9780310315445
- ISBN-10: 0310315441
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: November 2012
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 256