How did the early church grow so quickly?
How can we replicate that success today?
- The characteristics of the apostle
- The proper role and function of the apostolic
- The ways God uses this gift in the world today
Apostles are pioneers. They preach and teach the culture of the kingdom of God--a kingdom of love, humility, power, authority, and service. Through training, teaching, discipleship, and relationship, God begins to empower individuals by the Holy Spirit in preparation for greater service.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781616381660
- ISBN-10: 1616381663
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Publish Date: November 2010
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 224