"Jill Shalvis is a total original It doesn't get any better." --Suzanne Forster"Shalvis breaks new ground with this sexy paranormal romance...told from both his and her perspectives." --Booklist
I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN BED
Three weeks ago I, Rachel Bond, inherited a bed-and-breakfast. In Alaska. Just this morning I was in my warm bed in LA but now here I am, up north--and this is, like, nosebleed north--sorting it all out. So: PROS: 1. Bears and wolves and moose can't be any worse than LA guys.
2. You've heard of "starving artists?" I'm about to faint. So it's probably time for a change.
3. My good friend Kellan--you'll like him, unlike me, he's cool under pressure--suddenly has this animal sexiness I've never even seen before.
CONS: 1. ALASKA.
2. The house chef can't cook, and the guide can't read a map.
3. Kellan's sudden hotness is getting very hard to ignore.
4. I just got hit by lightning. And I'm not sure if this is a pro or a con just yet, but since that lightning bolt, I can see through everything. As in completely transparent. That was before things started to get really weird . . .
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780758214935
- ISBN-10: 0758214936
- Publisher: Kensington Publishing Corporation
- Publish Date: August 2016
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 336