Encourage learning through play with these fun outdoor activities for toddlers aged 1-3.
Outdoor play promotes creativity, strengthens muscles, enhances social and emotional development, and makes learning fun. This book is packed with dozens of engaging and educational toddler activities that emphasize early learning and get kids excited about being outside.
Each chapter is devoted to a specific type of toddler-friendly play: messy play, active games, nature-based activities, water activities, and outdoor arts and crafts. Bold icons show what each activity teaches your child, allowing you to choose activities appropriate for their developmental stage to help guide their growth.
This colorful book of outdoor toddler activities includes:
- SKILL-BUILDING EXERCISES: Help your little one build up important skills like problem-solving, mindfulness, shapes and letters, sorting, patterns, and many more.
- ACTIVITY TIPS & TRICKS: Find suggestions for making the most out of each activity and "Caution " labels for exercises that require increased supervision.
- DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES: Learn more about your child's motor, language, and social-emotional skills at each stage of development.
Add more intentional play, meaningful connection, learning opportunities, and plain old fun to your toddler's days with help from The Outdoor Toddler Activity Book.
- ISBN-13: 9781641523516
- ISBN-10: 1641523514
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
- Page Count: 176
- Reading Level: Ages 1-3