Defeat the devil every time he attacks.
Many people today believe the devil does not exist. They think he is merely an ancient myth or a metaphor to explain the presence of evil in our world. However, the Bible clearly teaches that Satan is very real-and that he will stop at nothing to bring about our destruction. That's the bad news. But as Dr. Charles Stanley explains in Overcoming the Enemy, the good news is that Jesus Christ has already defeated the devil-utterly, permanently, and irrevocably. While this does not mean we will never be confronted with his evil, we have the promise that in Christ we will always have the victory over him.
The Charles F. Stanley Bible Study Series is a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Each study draws on Dr. Stanley's many years of teaching the guiding principles found in God's Word, showing how we can apply them in practical ways to every situation we face. This edition of the series has been completely revised and updated, and includes two brand-new lessons from Dr. Stanley.
Each lesson includes:
- Overview: A brief look at what is covered in the lesson
- Life's Questions: A teaching from Dr. Stanley that unpacks the topic of the lesson
- Living the Principle: Application and Bible study questions based on the key points
- Reflection: Key takeaways to put into practice today and tomorrow
- ISBN-13: 9780310105602
- ISBN-10: 0310105609
- Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 160