This chapter book features a hilarious retelling based on two favorite episodes (I Was a Teenage Abomination and Adventures in the Elements) of the hit Disney Channel animated series The Owl House.
Like Gravity Falls and Star vs. the Forces of Evil, The Owl House includes quirky humor and stories of magic. Its creator and executive producer, Dana Terrace, was named a Rising Star of Animation 2017 and one of the 10 Animators To Watch in 2017 by Variety.
The show features the voices of Emmy(R) Award-nominated Wendie Malick (American Housewife), Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls), and Sarah-Nicole Robles (Boss Baby).
- The Owl House: Witches Before Wizards
- Gravity Falls: Tales of the Strange and Unexplained
- Gravity Falls: Lost Legends
- Gravity Falls: Don't Color This Book It's Cursed
- Gravity Falls: Journal 3
- Gravity Falls: Once Upon a Swine
- Gravity Falls: Dipper's and Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun
- Gravity Falls: Pining Away
- Gravity Falls: Happy Summerween / The Convenience Store . . . of Horrors
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Magic Book of Spells
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension
- ISBN-13: 9781368067423
- ISBN-10: 1368067425
- Publisher: Disney Press
- Publish Date: February 2021
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 112
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12