Are you considering venturing into the trucking industry, but you don't know how to start the right way? Are you looking for a blueprint that will take away the guesswork from the entire process to ensure you have an easy time getting started and succeeding while at it?
You know what...
... today is your lucky day
Let This Book Show You Exactly How To Get Started As An Owner Operator Truck Driver And Succeed At It
It is true that owner-operator truck drivers are making a killing, which probably explains why you too want to get started. However, if you don't know what you are doing, you could easily end up making costly mistakes.
The fact that you are here means you want to streamline the process to avoid all the costly mistakes and are probably wondering...
- Where do I start and what do I need to do to get started?
- I have never done anything close to this before - how do I ensure I set myself up for success?
- Should I buy or lease a truck when getting started?
- How do I find customers?
- What determines success or failure in this industry?
- How do I price my services?
- How do I grow my business from having just one truck to having multiple trucks?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is FOR YOU.
In this book, you will discover:
- How the trucking business works and all the requirements needed for the business
- Factors that influence the trucking industry from fuel costs, operational costs, and more
- The art of writing a winning business plan for your trucking business
- Safety rules and regulations you should be aware of
- How to successfully run your trucking company and how to hire the best truck drivers
- How to find regular clients that will keep your business busy
- The ins and outs of pricing for your services and building your fleet
- What to keep in mind when buying and leasing trucks
- How to manage your finances
- And so much more
Yes, even if you've never been good at running a business or if you don't have much knowledge on the trucking industry, let this Book prove to you that all you need is the right guide to hold your hand through the whole process.
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get your copy
- ISBN-13: 9781802686838
- ISBN-10: 1802686835
- Publisher: Smith Kennard
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.97 pounds
- Page Count: 202