This volume combines a cultural guide to the biblical world and an annotated Bible. Its notes feature the reflections of Protestant, Roman Catholic, and Jewish scholars. * Twenty-three insightful articles on aspects of the history, literary background, and culture of the biblical era.
* A special index of people, places, and themes of the Bible.
* 36 pages of full-color New Oxford Bible Maps, with index.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780195290004
- ISBN-10: 0195290003
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Publish Date: March 1992
- Dimensions: 9.05 x 6.61 x 1.57 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.51 pounds
- Page Count: 1860