Live pain free! Now fully updated and revised throughout, this million-copy bestseller will help you feel and move better. "This book is extraordinary, and I am thrilled to recommend it to anyone who's interested in dramatically increasing the quality of their physical health."--Tony Robbins With a new foreword by John Lynch, Hall of Fame NFL safety and general manager of the San Francisco 49ers Starting today, you don't have to live in pain. That is the revolutionary message of the Egoscue Method, a breakthrough system for eliminating musculoskeletal pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy. Developed by Pete Egoscue, an internationally renowned physiologist and injury consultant to some of the most successful performers in all walks of life, the Egoscue Method has helped millions of people with an astounding success rate of over 90 percent. The Method uses a series of gentle exercises and carefully constructed stretches called "E-cises" to teach the body to return to its natural, pain-free state. Inside, you'll find detailed photographs and step-by-step instructions for dozens of E-cises specifically designed to provide quick and lasting relief of - joint discomfort, including back and neck pain; achy knees, hips, and shoulders; arthritis; and injured ankles.
- muscle and soft-tissue problems, including rotator cuff injuries, tendinitis, and common foot ailments.
- shooting pains, including sciatica and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- and much more, including headaches, vertigo, and fatigue. With this book, you're on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body!
- ISBN-13: 9781101886649
- ISBN-10: 1101886641
- Publisher: Bantam
- Publish Date: November 2021
- Dimensions: 8.98 x 5.98 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.74 pounds
- Page Count: 320