If you like the natural, rustic look in your home and want to make furniture and home accessories to suit, then look no further: this comprehensive, step-by-step guide tells you all you need to know to make a range of stunning pieces for inside and out using wood sourced from pallets.
- 20 step-by-step projects for both indoor and outdoor projects
- suitable for DIY novices, using simple tools and techniques
- environmentally friendly, inexpensive and trendy
- projects include corner sofa, boot rack, coffee table, headboard, mirror, dog bed and more
Pallet Craft contains concise step-by-step instructions and clear photographs to guide you from start to finish. There's advice on sourcing pallet wood, instructions on how to dismantle pallets safely and easily, plus a tools and other materials section to make sure you have everything you need.
- ISBN-13: 9781784944865
- ISBN-10: 1784944866
- Publisher: GMC Publications
- Publish Date: December 2018
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Page Count: 144