Don't wait for your parents to apologize or love you. Heal your hurt inner child now with this reparenting self-help book.
Do you have unresolved issues with your parents?
Were your emotional needs not met as a child?
Are you still secretly craving for their love and approval?
If so, this book is for you.
Written by someone who overcame childhood emotional neglect, this book is especially suitable for those who have emotionally immature, absent, or unavailable parents.
Download - Parent Yourself Again: Love Yourself the Way You Have Always Wanted to Be Loved
Our relationship with our parents often stays the same because we hope one day, they will change and treat us differently. But when they don't, this leaves us feeling disappointed, frustrated, resentful, and hurt.
Instead of waiting for them to give us the affirmations and validations we need, the best way to improve our relationship with them is to change ourselves and fulfill the needs of our inner child.
Be Your Own Parent
The purpose of this book is to help you learn how to love yourself and be a good parent to your inner child. What your parents failed to do for you in the past, you can do it for yourself now.
In this book, you'll learn:
- The dynamics of a parent-child relationship
- How your childhood might have affected your adult life
- Why is it difficult to change your parents
- How to grow your inner parent
- How to heal your inner child and take care of its needs
- The different protective mechanisms you have adopted subconsciously that prevent you from loving yourself
Parent Yourself Again is a simple book for self-reflection and self-exploration. If you want a better relationship with yourself and your parents, read this book.Scroll to the top of the page and get a copy of Parent Yourself Again now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9789811181597
- ISBN-10: 9811181594
- Publisher: Yong Kang Chan
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 7.99 x 5.24 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 pounds
- Page Count: 182