Manage PCOS with beginner recipes that give your body a boost.
You've been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)-now what? PCOS Diet for the Newly Diagnosed is a way to help you feel better with food. It's a complete starter guide that lays out the basics of living with PCOS and makes it easy to adopt an insulin resistance diet that eases symptoms naturally.
Author, personal trainer, nutritionist, and fellow PCOS patient Tara Spencer walks you through practical ways to cook and eat for insulin resistance with full recipes and meal plans. She also offers concise, user-friendly tips for exercise and managing your self-esteem during this difficult time.
PCOS Diet for the Newly Diagnosed includes:
- 3 recipe types-Every recipe is categorized as "Fertility Boost," "Lower Calorie," or "Inflammation Fighter"-or all 3-so you can adjust based on your own health goals.
- Daily worksheets-The Gratitude and Habit Tracker sheets help you stay on track and see your progress over time.
- Steps for success-Includes a 2-week meal plan with accompanying shopping lists, and detailed recipes featuring accessible, affordable ingredients.
Learn to live a healthy, energetic lifestyle with PCOS, with this complete guide for the recently-diagnosed.
- ISBN-13: 9781623159122
- ISBN-10: 1623159121
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2017
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 180