Period Repair Manual is your guide to better periods using natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and bioidentical hormones. It contains advice and tips for women of every age and situation. If you have a period (or want a period), then this book is for you.
- How to come off hormonal birth control
- What your period should be like
- What can go wrong
- How to talk to your doctor
- Treatment protocols for all common period problems, including PCOS and endometriosis.
The second edition contains insights from Professor Jerilynn Prior, more than 300 new references, and an additional chapter on perimenopause and menopause.
Written by a naturopathic doctor with more than twenty years experience, this book is a compilation of everything that works for hormonal health.
- ISBN-13: 9780648352402
- ISBN-10: 0648352404
- Publisher: Greenpeak Publishing
- Publish Date: September 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.85 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.21 pounds
- Page Count: 414