Can the truth about Jesus be uncovered--even without a body or a crime scene? Join cold-case detective and bestselling author J. Warner Wallace as he investigates Jesus using an innovative and unique approach he employs to solve real missing person murder cases.
In Person of Interest, Wallace carefully sifts through the evidence from history alone, without relying on the New Testament. You'll understand like never before how Jesus, the most significant person in history, changed the world.
- Join a cold-case detective as he uncovers the truth about Jesus using the same approach he employs to solve real murder cases
- Marvel at the way Jesus changed the world as you investigate why Jesus still matters today
- Learn how to use an innovative and unique fuse and fallout investigative strategy that you can also use to examine other claims of history
- Explore and learn how to respond to common objections to Christianity
Detective J. Warner Wallace listened to a pastor talk about Jesus and wondered why anyone would think Jesus was a person of interest.
Wallace was skeptical of the Bible, but he'd investigated several no-body homicide cases in which there was no crime scene, no physical evidence, and no victim's body. Could the historical life and actions of Jesus be investigated in the same way?
In Person of Interest, Wallace describes his own personal investigative journey from atheism to Christianity as he carefully considers the evidence. Creative, compelling, and fully illustrated, Person of Interest will strengthen the faith of believers while engaging those who are skeptical and distrusting of the New Testament.
Wallace has an uncanny ability to discover clues where no one else sees them. Now he tackles perhaps his toughest case ever: solving a deeply personal mystery involving his own religious faith.
--ROBERT DEAN, producer of NBC News Dateline
A creative and eye-opening work. You'll be captivated as Wallace takes you on a thrilling journey of discovery.
--LEE STROBEL, bestselling author of The Case for Christ
If you read this book, you will have to reckon with Jesus, not just as a historical person but as Lord and Savior. This is not your typical apologetics book!
--ALISA CHILDERS, author of Another Gospel
Bring your doubts, bring your skepticism--but if you bring them in open-minded honesty . . . be prepared to render a shocking verdict.
--SCOTT HANSON, host of NFL RedZone
- ISBN-13: 9780310111276
- ISBN-10: 0310111277
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: September 2021
- Dimensions: 9.13 x 7.38 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.24 pounds
- Page Count: 336