The money lessons you wish you'd learned in school
Personal Finance in Your 20s & 30s For Dummies helps Millennials and Zoomers like you make smart financial moves. It's not as tough as it looks to reduce and file your taxes, pay off your student debt, buy a home, keep a budget to save and invest wisely, or start that side hustle, just to name a few. With a little bit of focus, you can start a clear path to financial freedom and avoid mistakes today. Your future self will thank you.
This edition is full of updates for the 2020s; wrap your mind around your investment opportunities, the realities of making a second income, higher ed options for career advancement, and lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic. If you're in need of financial guidance--and who isn't?--this is the book you need.
- Pay off loans, manage your credit, begin the home-buying journey, and more
- Set realistic money goals so you can create a solid path for financial success
- Make smart decisions to beef up your bank account and investment portfolio
- Protect the money you have today and learn how to put your money to work for the future
Get ready to turn up the volume on your financial know-how and stop worrying about money
- ISBN-13: 9781119805434
- ISBN-10: 1119805430
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2021
- Dimensions: 9.13 x 7.4 x 0.87 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.01 pounds
- Page Count: 336