- Ages 6-7, Grade 1
- 64 pages, 6 1/2 inches x 9 inches
- Covers tracing and writing letters, words, consonant and vowel sounds, word families, and more
- Features puzzles, games, tracing and writing activities, and more
- Includes an incentive chart, 140 motivational stickers, and an answer key
Hands-On Learning: Carson Dellosa's Phonics for First Grade Workbook helps first graders enhance their fine motor skills and early writing skills through fun and engaging activities, games, and more.
What's Included: The writing book covers consonant sounds, short and long vowel sounds, letter tracing, word families, blends and digraphs, and more. The answer key and incentive chart track progress with 140 motivational stickers to reward students.
How It Works: Students practice their writing and phonics skills through hands-on writing activities, tracing activities, games, puzzles, and more. The full-color pages feature clear, step-by-step instructions to follow along with each new task.
Working Together: Parents use the workbook for home practice, and teachers incorporate it into hands-on lessons. The incentive chart and answer key track student progress. Encourage students with reward stickers after they've completed each activity.
Why Carson Dellosa: For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals. Carson Dellosa supports your child's educational journey every step of the way.
- ISBN-13: 9781604187854
- ISBN-10: 1604187859
- Publisher: Carson Dellosa Education
- Publish Date: January 2010
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 6.88 x 0.19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 64
- Reading Level: Ages 6-7