Unimaginable Beauty Awaits in Your Future Home
What Christian isn't curious about heaven? Although heaven is discussed extensively in the Bible, centuries of fictional characterizations of the afterlife have left most believers with an inaccurate picture of what heaven is really like.
In A Place Called Heaven, author, pastor, and scholar Dr. Larry Ollison searches the entire Bible for rock-solid answers to your deepest questions about heaven.
Dr. Ollison tackles questions like...
● What happens when you die?
● What is the Paradise of God?
● Where is heaven, and what does it look like?
● How will our heavenly bodies be different?
● Are loved ones there waiting for us and will they recognize us?
Each chapter illustrates a biblically accurate and magnificent picture of heaven. As your excitement and anticipation for your future home builds, you'll be convinced beyond any doubt that a glorious future awaits you in A Place Called Heaven
- ISBN-13: 9781680314977
- ISBN-10: 1680314971
- Publisher: Harrison House
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 272