Make the most of the grill you already have--this grilling cookbook shows you how to use wood planks to infuse a delicious smoky flavor into your favorite seafoods, meats, and veggies.
Learn the art of plank grilling with need-to-know tips and 75 versatile recipes that produce vibrant, healthy, and perfectly cooked meals--every time. Grilling with cedar and other flavorful wood planks imparts a wonderful smoky infusion to all kinds of dishes--with crowd-pleasing results. It can even turn your grill into a wood-fired pizza oven In Plank Grilling, you'll learn everything you need to know about this flavor-packed, innovative grilling technique, including: - the Native American origins of plank grilling
- how to choose the right wood plank for you
- the health benefits of plank grilling
- how to get started
- 14 need-to-know tips and tricks
- 75 versatile recipes for starters, soups, seafood, meats, veggies, and sides With color photography throughout, this is the ultimate guide for grillers who want to elevate their weeknight dinners or weekend cookouts with delicious food infused with natural moisture and bright, smoky flavors.
- ISBN-13: 9781570619007
- ISBN-10: 157061900X
- Publisher: Sasquatch Books
- Publish Date: March 2014
- Dimensions: 8.67 x 7.25 x 0.53 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 176