Create whole-food, plant-based dishes with ease--no experience required
Eating a diet rich with whole-food, plant-based ingredients is one of the best decisions you can make to support your overall health--and now it's easier than ever This beginner-friendly cookbook is packed with expert guidance and 75 nutritious recipes that make it enjoyable to eat a plant-based diet.
What sets this book apart from other plant-based diet cookbooks:
- A guide to getting started--Ease the transition to a healthier lifestyle with advice for stocking your pantry, making smart decisions at the grocery store, sticking to a plant-based diet when dining out, and more.
- Simple, healthy ingredients--Discover recipes that avoid salt, oil, and sugar while emphasizing minimally processed ingredients that can easily be found at your local grocery store.
- A range of recipes--Enjoy plant-based dishes for every meal with recipes like Southwest Sweet Potato Skillet, Mango-Ginger Chickpea Curry, and Oat Crunch Apple Crisp.
Streamline plant-based eating without sacrificing nutrition--The Plant-Based Diet for Beginners shows you how.
- ISBN-13: 9781646110421
- ISBN-10: 1646110420
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 168