The best workbooks for children's small hands **Play Smart My First series---Mom's Choice Awards(R) Gold Recipient** My First Cutting Activity Book is for children two years old and older who are not yet proficient in using scissors. The size of the book is designed to match a child's developmental stage, hand size, and vision. Children can easily cut with scissors. This book contains a total of 60+ activities. It is designed to help children develop their skills safely and effectively with a more carefully calculated step-by-step learning method. The cutting steps are as follows: Level 1 Cut a short line in one cut. Level 2 Cut a long line. Level 3 Cut a zigzag or curved line. Throughout the book, the difficulty levels increase according to your child's growth and development. This step-by-step method helps children expand their fine motor skills, concentration, and critical thinking skills. When your child finishes each activity, let them choose a reward sticker to put on the page. What is a My First Activity Book? -This series is a suitable size for children with small hands who are just starting to learn. They can apply stickers, color, and cut with scissors with ease.
-This small size allows children to look at each page without moving their eyes. They can easily understand the activity and remain engaged.
-For children on the go-they can enjoy this easy-to-carry format everywhere. What's Play Smart Workbooks?
- Over 50 million Play Smart Workbooks sold worldwide.
- Educational method with over 70 years of experience.
- Age appropriate activities: Activities are carefully developed to match the level of specific age group.
- Step-by-step method: The instruction and the activity gradually get challenging throughout the workbook.
- Wide variety of activities: Variety of activities from different approaches help children strengthen critical thinking skills and creativity, which help them to be able to solve practical problems on their own. It also helps keep their interest and focus.
- Stickers: Uses stickers within the context of certain activities and also as rewards for completed work to keep children motivated.
- 4 colors throughout the book with variety of fun illustrations: The cute and colorful illustrations engage children in activities. Fun illustrations help children understand the activities without reading the instructions.
- Support children's learning: "To Parents" sections explain the effective ways for parents to support children's learning.
- School readiness: Children can acquire basic academic skills before entering preschool.
- ISBN-13: 9784056212297
- ISBN-10: 4056212295
- Publisher: Gakken
- Publish Date: August 2022
- Dimensions: 8.38 x 5.81 x 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- Page Count: 134