The ultimate quick and easy guide to learning Polish
Polish can be a difficult language to master. It is pronounced phonetically and has several unique characters in its alphabet, but with Polish For Dummies in hand, you'll find yourself speaking like a local in no time. Packed with practical lessons, handy cultural facts, and essential references (including a Polish-English mini-dictionary and lists of common verbs), this guide is specially designed to get you speaking Polish with confidence. With advice on speaking Polish within the construction, teaching, and public sector industries, this book is a truly practical tool for anyone wanting to speak the language either professionally or socially.
- Includes sections dedicated to Polish in action, Polish on the go, and Polish in the workplace
- A companion audio CD contains Polish conversations spoken by native Polish speakers in a variety of everyday contexts, perfect for learning Polish on the go
- A Polish-English dictionary is included to provide quick access to the most common words
With easy-to-follow instruction and exercises that give you the language to communicate during day-to-day experiences, readers of Polish For Dummies will learn the words and verbal constructions they need to communicate with friends and colleagues at home, find directions on holiday, and more.Note - CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
- ISBN-13: 9781119979593
- ISBN-10: 1119979595
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: May 2012
- Dimensions: 9.21 x 7.38 x 1.12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.79 pounds
- Page Count: 432