Positive Psychology Have you ever wondered:
You are in luck Positive Psychology: Research and Applications of the Science of Happiness and Fulfillment by Jonny Bell provides deep, research-driven analysis and understanding of the new branch of psychology: positive psychology.
- How can I feel truly fulfilled in my life and actions?
- How can I finally meet my life and career goals?
- How can I work toward Happiness?
- How can I turn pessimism to eternal Optimism?
Positive psychology seeks to fulfill you, to yield true satisfaction in your life. It works to rectify the mundane, to grab your life and shape it into what you've always wanted it to be. It lends you the courage to proceed down the path of eternal happiness.
This book's positive psychology explanation gives way to ultimate, step-by-step instructions on how to achieve true happiness, positive thinking, mindfulness, resilience, and an effortless stream of optimism. The lowest pessimist can rise to the top and reap the health and emotional rewards. This book forces you to stop making excuses. Concentrate. Breathe. Slow your life in order to concentrate on your personal goals, your personal strengths. This book lends you the initial wave into an eternity of success and confidence. You'll have the ability to speak your mind, conquer your surroundings, and aid your fellow man. Positive psychology is the very thing that will allow you to take this earnest control. Let it. And maintain confidence and joy throughout your entire life. Topics covered:
- Comprehending Positive Psychology
- History of Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychology Research Analysis
- Achieving Happiness
- Learned Optimism and Hope versus Helplessness
- Mindfulness: Positive Psychology and Balance
- Flow: The Drive to Succeed
- Character Strengths and Virtues
- Positive Thinking: A Process
- Resilience and the Strength to Move Forward
This item is Non-Returnable