Do you know if you are deficient in or have signs of low potassium? Do you have a weak heart, anxiety, constipation, or issues with your nervous system? Discover ways to protect your heart, nervous system, and muscles with potassium. Potassium is known for keeping your heart strong and reducing anxiety, but there are more details you should know about how and why to use potassium.
Some Potassium Symptoms
Do you have any of these symptoms or conditions of low potassium?
- Heart issues
- Lack of proper sodium to water balance - edema
- Acid body
- Cysts, tumors, moles, and warts
- Imbalance between potassium and sodium in the critical sodium-potassium pump
- Dizziness from excess physical activities
- Low potassium from kidney disease
- Low potassium from vomiting, diarrhea, or using diuretics
- Low potassium from drug use
- Poor peristaltic movement in the colon
- Poor sexual function
- Poor brain performance
- Excess anxiety
Some Potassium Benefits
If you increase your low body potassium, your body will,
- Improve elimination of wastes
- Increase arterial and venous circulation
- Improve heart function
- Improve brain performance
- Help to alkalize your blood and body
- Maintain nerve electrical conduction
- Reduce pain
- Reduce intercellular edema
What Is In This Book?
In this book, you will discover some of the little talked about uses of potassium and why you need to keep on top of how to use potassium to keep you healthy. With the right amount of potassium rich foods or potassium supplements, you can help prevent cardiovascular and nervous system problems.
Potassium is known as the "Great Alkalizer" since it will reduce your acid body, reduce body pain, and improve communication in your vagus nerve.
You will discover the best foods high in potassium and potassium tonics that you can make. You will find the illnesses that deplete your potassium.
What to Do Now
Don't fall short on potassium since thousands of people die each year from low potassium levels in their blood.
Get this potassium book now.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781492866152
- ISBN-10: 1492866156
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 pounds
- Page Count: 48