Unplug yourself--and any children in your life--and enjoy the art of weaving at the small-scale level with the fun, accessible potholder loom.
- Familiar to many from their childhood, simple square potholder looms hold stretchy fabric loops that are woven to create practical gifts or handy trivets for your own kitchen.
- There is a world of designs that you can create with your color and pattern choices, and most potholders take less than an hour from loom to done.
- Enjoy choosing from 140 patterns that can be woven on any standard potholder loom or on the PRO loom, resulting in colorful, practical works of art--and a joyful escape into creativity!
- Exciting patterns for two-color to eight-color squares
Be inspired by ideas for enjoying potholder weaving as a group activity, or as a fundraiser for schools, clubs, and other organizations.
- ISBN-13: 9780764358500
- ISBN-10: 0764358502
- Publisher: Schiffer Craft
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 9 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 64