Make potty training a stress-free experience with this routine-building picture book for girls
Every little girl's graduation from diapers to the potty is a special moment to make both parents and toddlers proud Featuring charming illustrations and cute rhymes, this read aloud story introduces children to a low-pressure routine for this important next step in their development. Your little girl will follow Hannah who is used to having her diapers changed so she can go out and play, until her mom and dad bring home a potty. It's time for Hannah to graduate from diapers Why parents and caregivers love this approach to potty training:
- Includes positive messages of perseverance and accepting mistakes
- Uses encouraging language to build independence and introduce a routine
- Bright illustrations and engaging activities keep toddlers busy on the potty
- Sturdy cover and thick pages will hold up to reading again and again
What readers are saying:
- "I recommend this book to any parent that is about ready to start potty training a boy."
- "My son LOVED this book and actually sat down on the potty with it"
- "10/10 would buy again"
- "He loved look at all the scenes of Henry doing things similar to what he was doing"
- "The best potty training series "
- "This book is perfect It's the perfect length for my son and touches on all aspects of potty training perfectly."
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780764152313
- ISBN-10: 0764152319
- Publisher: B.E.S.
- Publish Date: May 2000
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 1-3