Help toddlers ages 1 to 3 go from dirty diapers to using the potty in just 3 days
Ditch the diapers in no time with this step-by-step plan. Filled with expert advice accrued over thousands of cases, this potty training book makes it easy to get your child to start using the toilet. This guide covers everything you need to know, from prepping for your potty training weekend to supporting and encouraging your child once they've made it through the three days.
Go beyond other potty training books with:
- A proven plan―Potty train your child fast with a 5-step plan that includes useful tips and tricks for succeeding every step of the way.
- Insight into your child―Understand what's going on in your child's head, how to recognize when they're ready for potty training, and more.
- Ways to stay cool―Keep calm through every accident thanks to a kind and conversational approach that takes the stress out of potty training.
Say bye-bye to diapers with Potty Training in 3 Days.
- ISBN-13: 9781623157906
- ISBN-10: 1623157900
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: November 2016
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 106