Make the most of your data with Microsoft Power Bis data visualization tools Understand the business intelligence capabilities Power Bi offers: Build dashboards, reports and models and put your data to work.
Power Bi is a cloud-based service provided by Microsoft to help you gain intelligent insight from your data. This guide is designed to help you understand what Power Bi is capable of, how to use the toolset to understand your data and produce reports. You will also learn how to build a dashboard and visualize your data, enabling you to make better decisions for your business.
You will learn how to get data from different sources, how to clean it and how to design data models to explore your data plus well explore DAX formulas on your data to make it easier to work with.
One of the key concepts of this book is data visualization and you will learn styles and techniques for digital storytelling. In short, this guide will take you step by step through Microsoft Power Bi, teaching you how to use your Power Bi environment to ensure seamless deployment, smooth data refreshes, and full security implementation.
By the end of the book, you will have learned:
- What Power Bi is and how it works
- How to use Query Editor for transforming and cleaning data
- How to use DirectQuery and import options for data source connections
- How to build optimal models using DAX formulas and calculations
- How to design reports using visuals
- How to build and use a dashboard
- How to use Natural Language Queries
- How to use Power Bi Desktop
- And much more
Don't delay. Let your organization take full advantage of everything Power Bi has to offer by clicking the Buy Now button above.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781691641222
- ISBN-10: 1691641227
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.29 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.42 pounds
- Page Count: 136