Discover the power of (finally) getting unstuck, claiming your clarity, and becoming the person whose life you want to live-all through a simple self-care practice you can build into your daily routine.
For anyone who's trying to make sense of their life, who wants to get unstuck from the patterns that hold them back, hear this incredible news: everything you need for the freedom you want is entirely within reach. This practice and pathway is free, it's readily available every day of your life, it takes just minutes of your time, and anyone can do it.
Author, writing coach, and speaker Allison Fallon's life transformed when she discovered the power of a daily writing practice. As it turns out, using your words is one of the most powerful means you have for unlocking your life. The Power of Writing It Down is your guide to this transformative tool available to us all. In as little as five to twenty minutes a day, scientific research shows this daily practice can help you:
- Identify your ruts and create new neurological grooves toward better habits
- Find fresh motivation and take ownership of your life
- Heal from past pain and trauma
- Relieve anxiety and depression
- Contextualize life's setbacks and minor frustrations
- Live a more confident, balanced, and healthy life
- ...and so much more
Drawing from years of coaching hundreds through the writing process-from first-timers to New York Times bestselling authors-Allison shares tried and tested practices for getting started, staying inspired, and using this simple habit to shift how you feel and show up to your life. Pen and paper is simply the method, but the reward is the real magic: new depths of self-discovery, creativity, and intentionality for living.
- ISBN-13: 9780310359340
- ISBN-10: 0310359341
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 224