A Practical Guide to Culture : Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today's World
We don't have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
- ISBN-13: 9780830781249
- ISBN-10: 0830781242
- Publisher: David C Cook
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 368
- Reading Level: Ages 20-10