Cupcake lovers rejoice With more than 50 recipes for any and every cupcake occasion, as well as the secrets for the most decadent, delicious cupcakes imaginable, cupcake lovers and bakers everywhere will fall in love with this beautiful, easy-to-use book from the famous Prairie Girl Bakery.
Known for having the best cupcakes in Toronto, Prairie Girl Bakery takes fans and readers behind its kitchen doors to share recipes, tips and techniques in the pages of this must-have book. Whether you're looking for classic, gluten-free or vegan recipes, The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook has everything you need to treat yourself and your loved ones, one cupcake at a time. Included inside are:
- The Prairie Girl Classics--nostalgic recipes for the treats of your childhood, from Golden Buttermilk Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing, to Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing, to the bakery's bestselling Red Velvet.
- Treats of the Week--whether it's Fruity, Decadent, Adults-Only, Seasonal, or For the Kid at Heart, there are recipes to inspire every day of the week.
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Love--now everyone can enjoy a delicious cupcake, regardless of lifestyle or diet.
- Tips for Celebrating with Cupcakes--expert advice on how to wrap, package, display and decorate your sweet treats, Prairie Girl-style. Everyone loves a cupcake, and, with the help of Prairie Girl Bakery, you can make the perfect cupcake with all that prairie love and goodness.
- ISBN-13: 9780147529855
- ISBN-10: 0147529859
- Publisher: Appetite by Random House
- Publish Date: January 2016
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 128