Other Available Formats
"Learn a simple prayer that will help you find your sweet spot in life."--Josh McDowell, author of More Than a Carpenter"Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread."
Proverbs 30:8 This simple, unexpected request from a little-known biblical author named Agur is the only prayer in all of Proverbs, and it offers life-changing potential. Imagine finding new purpose and contentment in your work, personal ministry, and relationships. Open your heart to Agur's wit and wisdom, and you can learn to - escape imbalance
- overcome fear of failure and eliminate envy
- joyfully pursue your passions
- reap the eternal rewards of trusting God
- find your personal sweet spot In our modern, busy lives, embracing balance leads us away from bad decision-making and the emotional cost of trying to do too much or survive with too little. This engaging and practical book faithfully unpacks Agur's humble prayer. Read it in an evening. Affirm it for a lifetime. Share it with those you love.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780525653837
- ISBN-10: 052565383X
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 112