Aren't babies precious? So is sleep.
Your baby is capable of sleeping through the night and this book will show you how.
A whip smart and entertaining guide that focuses on WHY babies sleep the way they do, this book arms you with evidence-based and flexible tools that work for every unique situation so that you can teach your baby how to sleep well.
This book will help you tackle the thorniest sleep snags, including:
- Navigating the tricky newborn phase like a pro
- Getting your child to truly sleep through the night
- Weaning off the all-night buffet
- Mastering the precarious tango that is healthy napping
- Solving toddler and preschooler sleep struggles
Sleep expert Alexis Dubief, of the wildly popular website, podcast, and group Precious Little Sleep, imparts effective, accessible, and flexible strategies based on years of research that will dramatically improve your child's sleep.
You'll love the practical solutions and the way she presents them. And it works
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780997580822
- ISBN-10: 0997580828
- Publisher: Precious Little Sleep LLC
- Publish Date: October 2020
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.01 pounds
- Page Count: 312