A powerful action plan and cookbook for reversing prediabetes and recovering your health.
Today is a fresh start. Today you make a small change that can make a big difference in your life. Today you start reversing your prediabetes diagnosis. Let this book be your guide.
The Prediabetes Action Plan and Cookbook is your strategy for kick-starting a healthier lifestyle and preventing prediabetes from turning into diabetes. From resetting your diet with a 2-week meal plan to introducing exercise and other healthy habits into your life, this cookbook gives you the tools and recipes you need to take control of your health and life.
The Prediabetes Action Plan and Cookbook includes:
- Prediabetes explained-Learn how nutrients affect blood sugar levels and get practical info on how to decipher nutritional labels and control portions.
- 2-week meal and activity plan-Get started off right with an easy-to-follow whole-health plan for cooking nutritious meals and incorporating beneficial routines and activities.
- 75 delicious recipes-Healthy meets hearty (and happy) with recipes that everyone can enjoy like Spinach and Cheese Quiche, Baked Parmesan-Crusted Halibut, Carrot Cake, and so much more.
You know you have to make changes-The Prediabetes Action Plan and Cookbook gives you the information and support you need to help make it happen.
- ISBN-13: 9781641524742
- ISBN-10: 164152474X
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.87 pounds
- Page Count: 164