The reassuring guide to a happy, healthy pregnancy
This new edition offers soon-to-be moms and dads detailed, friendly information on preparing and planning for pregnancy. You'll find guidance on the basics, as well as special considerations like age, multiple births, complications, illness, labor and delivery, postpartum care, and everything in between.
Now in a portable, handy trim size that makes it easy to keep with you on the go, Pregnancy For Dummies, 4th Edition is your go-to guide on everything you'll encounter during the first, second, and third trimesters--and beyond. Packed with new information and the latest developments in medical technology, it puts your mind at ease by offering straightforward answers to all the questions you may have about pregnancy, including health risks during pregnancy, fertility problems and solutions, on demand cesarean sections, weight gain during pregnancy, the correlation between mercury and autism, ways to stay emotionally and physically healthy during pregnancy, and much more.
- Includes a complete guide to pregnancy, through all three trimesters and beyond, including a week-by-week account of what to expect during pregnancy
- Covers the latest information related to healthcare and pregnancy, including the latest on vaccinations, fertility problems, and prenatal diagnoses
- Offers advice on picking a doctor, planning prenatal visits, and designing a birthing plan
- Explains the stages of labor and how to care for yourself and your newborn after childbirth
If you're an expectant parent, Pregnancy For Dummies, 4th Edition covers everything mom and baby experience before, during, and after childbirth.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781118825723
- ISBN-10: 1118825721
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: July 2014
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 5.52 x 1.04 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 480