The Pregnancy Encyclopedia is an engaging and accessible question-and-answer guide to some of the most commonly asked questions about pregnancy, packed with full-color photographs and illustrations.
Becoming pregnant is a beautiful moment in any person's life, and with this one-stop pregnancy guide by your side, you will be fully equipped from beginning to end of your joyful journey.
- Top experts in the field offer encyclopedic coverage of these aforementioned topics
- Organized intuitively by theme, so that it's easy to find the relevant information needed Every single one of the 300 topics explored throughout this pregnancy bible is accompanied by an engaging Q&A style format with full-color illustrations and infographics, to help you understand what's going on with your baby, your partner, and yourself. The best gift for expectant moms who are seeking top tips on nourishing baby with a mindful pregnancy or parents-to-be who are simply seeking a pregnancy education during this exciting journey. At DK, we believe in the power of discovery. So with your new pregnancy bible by your side, we assure you will feel safe and supported during this special time in your life, as you count down the days to your new arrival
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781465443786
- ISBN-10: 1465443789
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: February 2016
- Dimensions: 11 x 9.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Page Count: 352