The "primes" are universal and unavoidable patterns of group behavior that emerge whenever people attempt to transform systems or collaborate to solve complex problems.Read more...
Customers Also Bought
The "primes" are universal and unavoidable patterns of group behavior that emerge whenever people attempt to transform systems or collaborate to solve complex problems. Every change agent has felt their effect, but few can recognize, anticipate, and manage them. Unacknowledged, the primes can put any leadership agenda at risk. Once mastered, the primes become a force that drives intended outcomes. The Primes is a field manual for anyone ready to step up to serious challenges, predict and manage inevitable problems, create a brighter future, and produce extraordinary results.
An essential guide for 21st century problem solvers and change agents, The Primes unveils 46 universal secrets of how to:
- Tackle complex problems successfully and deliver extraordinary results on time
- Forge lasting consensus among competing interests and keep teams focused and productive
- Recognize and eliminate the most destructive forces in an organization
- Establish cultures of integrity
The Primes gives leaders the edge they need to succeed. Once the primes are revealed, you'll see them everywhere
- ISBN-13: 9781118173275
- ISBN-10: 1118173279
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: April 2012
- Page Count: 241
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 8 x 0.73 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds