IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Ace the GRE Psychology Subject Test with this comprehensive guide from The Princeton Review, featuring in-depth content reviews, targeted strategies for scoring success, and 3 full-length practice GRE Psych tests. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
- Psychology-based study tips to give you an extra edge Everything You Need to Know toHelp Achieve a High Score.
- Thorough coverage of all GRE Psychology topics, including sensation and perception, physiological and behavioral neuroscience, psychological disorders, measurement and methodology, and much more
- Thematic organization to help you better absorb the information you need to know Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 3 full-length practice tests (1 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Diagnostic answer keys help you evaluate your progress and pinpoint areas of improvement
- ISBN-13: 9780525570189
- ISBN-10: 0525570187
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Publish Date: December 2020
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 272
- Reading Level: Ages 14-UP