Print Handwriting Practice for Teens with Fun and Interesting Historical Facts
Learning print handwriting can be extremely beneficial for a young teenager. It can easily lead to a more structured and more legible handwriting style. This can be especially useful for taking notes at school or for writing something intended for multiple people. However, the practice can sometimes be dull and tiring. This book manages to turn such a handwriting practice into a fun and meaningful one. Each exercise revolves around interesting historical facts about ancient civilizations like Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, Ancient Persia, and Ancient China.
Each exercise was specially designed for an ambitious young teenager.
- Each exercise contains historical facts which are extremely fun to learn and can spark interesting conversations with friends and family.
- You can quickly improve your knowledge about ancient civilizations in a fun and enjoyable way.
- The exercises contain a large and easy to read font size.
- Each exercise begins with specific words extracted from the initial sentence and written with a traceable print font.
- Each exercise also contains a worksheet designed for the full sentence to be rewritten in its entirety.
The historical facts inside this book can offer you meaningful insight into our cultures of origin as well as cultures which might be less familiar to you. All that while also improving your handwriting skills. Regardless of age, this book has value for everybody. If you want to discover intriguing historical facts and master the skill of print handwriting, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button now Start your journey towards handwriting mastery
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781687464156
- ISBN-10: 1687464154
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: August 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 102