Does God really see me? Does He really care? When life hits hard and you aren't sure what to do, it can be confusing, lonely, and seemingly hopeless. Psalm 40 is the good news that God hears our cries and delights to rescue us. In this 8-session study, examine Psalm 40, ask honest questions of yourself and the Bible, and learn how to stay faithful to God amidst painful and hard times. Trace the thread of joy and purpose that comes from delighting in the Lord and the healing that only He can bring to His children. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Optional interactive teaching videos, approximately 3-8 minutes per session, available for purchase
- Tools for personal verse-by-verse study
- Gain tools to study God's Word on your own.
- Learn to trust God and wait on His timing.
- Understand God's character and His work on behalf of His people.
- Experience God's healing redemption.
- Learn to seek God despite difficult circumstances.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781462796847
- ISBN-10: 1462796842
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 192