Raise a happy, well-behaved puppy in 7 simple steps
Teach your pup the ropes with Puppy Training in 7 Easy Steps. This step-by-step guide shows you how to combine positive reinforcement with your dog's natural instincts during training. They'll learn essential manners and boundaries―while both of you bond and have lots of fun
Discover dog training fundamentals, and start implementing straightforward techniques that build up your pup's skills in stages. You'll gain a solid understanding of your puppy's perspective, behavior, and body language-so you know why they're doing what they're doing, not just how to change their behavior or train a command.
In this beginner-friendly dog training manual, you'll find:
- Complete dog training―Get guidance for bringing your puppy home, crate and potty training, preventing food aggression, socializing, learning key commands, and leash walking.
- Prep and puppy-proofing―Explore the best ways to prepare for getting a puppy, from checking off an essential list of supplies to doing a safety check around your home.
- Tips and troubleshooting―Learn how to see each dog training step from your puppy's viewpoint and get quick advice in case things don't go according to plan.
You and your pup will learn all the essentials with this handy guide that makes dog training easy.
- ISBN-13: 9781641523431
- ISBN-10: 1641523433
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 178