How can I strengthen my faith? Do I really know God?
God invites all of us to grow in spiritual intimacy with Him, and it's important for Christians to evaluate the depth of their faith and look for ways to deepen it in their everyday lives. What we believe about God is likely to define the degree to which we become like him in character. And God's Word--the Bible--is the reference to which we must return continually to compare what we believe with what God desires for us.
In Pursuing a Deeper Faith, Dr. Charles Stanley uses Scripture as the frame of reference for our understanding of God, Jesus Christ, and faith. You'll learn how to tell if you are growing spiritually and what you can do to increase your intimacy with your Creator.
With over 1 million copies sold, the Charles F. Stanley Bible Study Series is a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action.
Each study draws on Dr. Stanley's many years of teaching the guiding principles found in God's Word, showing how we can apply them in practical ways to every situation we face.
Each of the ten lessons includes:
- A brief look at what is covered in the lesson.
- A teaching from Dr. Stanley that unpacks the topic of the lesson.
- Application and Bible study questions based on the key points.
- Key takeaways to put into practice today and tomorrow.
- ISBN-13: 9781418544201
- ISBN-10: 1418544205
- Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
- Publish Date: May 2011
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 128