Experience the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal family through rare, restricted, and exclusive photos.
A stunning pictorial biography of Queen Elizabeth, recounting her childhood, succession to the throne, and her dutiful service as the reigning monarch of Britain. This biography of the Queen also includes the history of the royal family and the house of Windsor. Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family 3rd Edition features accounts of most of the royal household including the Queen and Prince Philip's children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren Inside the pages of her biography you'll find: - The complete history of the Kings and Queens of Scotland and England, explaining the story of succession to the throne over more than 1,000 years
- Special features profile royal residences, including Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle
- Dazzling photographic galleries showcase royal regalia and artifacts
- Visual timelines at the start of each chapter highlight the key milestones in the history of the monarchy For 70 years the Queen was beloved and admired by the British public, the Commonwealth, heads of states, and many others. Following her ascent to the throne at the age of 27, she's spent her entire life in service of the public and state. This biography celebrates her life through photographs and profiles and provides the reader with insight into this remarkable woman. Teaming with dazzling galleries of royal artefacts, photographic tours, royal residences, and the Royals up close makes this the perfect book for fans of the royal family or anyone interested in the history of the British monarchy. Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family 3rd Edition This definitive memorial book 3rd Edition (published in 2021) is revised to include events and milestones, such as the retirement of the Duke of Edinburgh, the birth of Charlotte, Louis, Archie, and other family members, Harry and Meghan's wedding, and their decision to step back as senior members of the royal family. This is the perfect gift for fans of the Queen and royal family, followers of the Netflix series The Crown, or anyone interested in the history of the British monarchy.
Customers Also Bought
- ISBN-13: 9780744034745
- ISBN-10: 0744034744
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: June 2021
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Page Count: 328